dimanche 1 janvier 2012

Biokynesy Freelance Massotherapy

Welcome the Biokynesy Freelance Massotherapy page
My name is Guylaine and I am a registered massage therapist practicing mostly in Moncton and sometime in Miramichi.  I graduated from the Collège Atlantique de Massage Thérapeutique in Dieppe in January 2011.
What is so different about Biokynesy Freelance Massotherapy, you might ask yourself? Firstly, you don’t have to come to the clinic, the clinic and my expertise come to you.  Also, I offer athletic, therapeutic and relaxation massages. I like educating my clients so they have a better understanding of why they have aches and pain, and where they come from. I also involve my clients into his/her recovery through exercise recommendations ( for example stretches or strength) and being more conscious of little things that might be inducing the pain(for example posture).
Why did I choose this kind of clinic? We all have hectic lifestyle, now. Sometimes it is hard to be able to actually take the time and/or be able to go at a clinic to get a massage. No babysitter for the kids, the spouse has the only car or maybe is just the fact that you hate driving back home after a massage because you find yourself too sleepy. You just have to gave me a call or send me an email to book an appointment and I will be coming to your place with my massage table and all my equipment.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire